Industrial Calcium Chloride with CAS No. 7774-34-7
|Payment Type:||L/C,T/T,D/P,Paypal,Money Gram,Western Union|
|Terms of Trade:||FOB,CFR,CIF,FCA,CPT|
|Delivery Time:||20-30 Days|
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Port:||China Port,Qingdao Port,Shanghai Port|
Model No.: SY-7774-34-7
Industrial Calcium Chloride with CAS No. 7774-34-7
Calcium chloride, a salt composed of chlorine and calcium, chemical formula CaCl2. Slightly bitter, tasteless. It is a typical ionic halide that is white, hard, brittle, or particulate at room temperature. Its common applications include brines, road melters, and desiccants used in Refrigeration Equipment. Because it absorbs water in the air and deliquesces, anhydrous calcium chloride must be stored in sealed containers. Calcium chloride and its hydrates and solutions have important application values in many aspects such as food manufacturing, building materials, medicine and biology. Calcium chloride has prominent adsorption capacity for ammonia and low desorption temperature, and has a great application prospect in the adsorption and separation of ammonia. However, since calcium chloride does not easily form a stable porous material, the contact area with ammonia gas is small, and it easily expands and agglomerates during adsorption and desorption, thus making it difficult to put it into practical use in this respect. When calcium chloride is supported on a high surface support, the contact area between calcium chloride and ammonia gas can be greatly increased. Related studies have shown that composite adsorbents prepared by loading calcium chloride on molecular sieves have better adsorption performance and stability than single adsorbents.
CAS No. : 7774-34-7
EINECS No. : 233-140-8
Melting Point: 30 °C
Density: 1.71 g/mL at 25 °C(lit.)
Solubility: H2O: 1 M at 20 °C, clear, colorless
PH: 5.0-7.0 (25℃, 1M in H2O)
Solubility in Water: 5360 g/L (20 ºC)
Achromatic cubic crystals, white or gray, granular, honeycomb block, spherical, irregular granular, powder. Micro-toxic, odorless, slightly bitter taste. Very hygroscopic, easily deliquescent when exposed to air. Soluble in water, while releasing a lot of heat (calcium chloride dissolved enthalpy -176.2cal / g), the aqueous solution was slightly acidic. Soluble in alcohol, acetone, acetic acid. With ammonia or ethanol, CaCl2 · 8NH3 and CaCl2 · 4C2H5OH complexes are generated. When the solution is crystallized at a low temperature, hexahydrate is precipitated. When it is gradually heated to 30°C, it dissolves in its own crystal water and gradually loses moisture when heated. When it is heated to 200°C, it becomes a dihydrate, and when it is heated to 260°C, it becomes White porous anhydrous calcium chloride.
Flake Calcium Chloride
Granular Calcium Chloride
Fine powder Calcium Chloride
Faveolate Calcium Chloride
Environment friendly Snow-melting Agent.
1. It is used as a multi-purpose desiccant, for drying nitrogen, oxygen, hydrogen, hydrogen chloride, sulfur dioxide and other gases. It is used as a dehydrating agent in the production of alcohols, esters, ethers and acrylics. Calcium chloride aqueous solution is an important refrigerant for refrigerators and ice making. It can accelerate the hardening of concrete and increase the cold resistance of building mortars. It is an excellent construction antifreeze agent. It is used as an anti-fog agent for port and road surface dust collectors and fabric fireproofing agents. Used as a protective agent and refining agent for aluminum-magnesium metallurgy. It is a precipitant for the production of lake pigments. For waste paper processing deinking. It is a raw material for the production of calcium salts.
2. Chelating Agents, Curing Agents, Calcium Enhancers, Freezing Refrigerants, Desiccants, Anti-caking Agents, Microbial Inhibitors, Pickling Agents, Tissue Modifiers.
3. It is used as a desiccant, road dust collection agent, anti-fogging agent, fabric fire retardant, food preservatives and for the manufacture of calcium salts.
4. It is used as a lubricant additive.
5. It is used as an analytical reagent.
6. It is mainly for the treatment of blood calcium caused by hand, foot and athlete's foot disease, urticaria, exudative edema, intestinal and ureteral colic, magnesium poisoning, etc.
7. Used as a calcium fortifier, curing agent, chelating agent, and desiccant in the food industry.
8. It can increase the bacterial cell wall permeability.
25-50KGS/Bag, or according to customer's requirement
Other related items of our company:
1. Basic Organic Chemicals
2. Inorganic Chemicals
3. Pharmaceutical Intermediates
4. Daily Chemicals
5. Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients
Shenyu Energy (Shandong) Development Co. Ltd
Shenyu Energy(Shandong) Development Co., Ltd is Located in the beautiful spring city, Ji'nan Shandong, is a new enterprise integrating production, sales and service.Our products mainly include organic chemicals, inorganic chemicals, food additives, pharmaceutical intermediates, daily chemicals and other chemical raw materials. The company was first established in 2006, and has 12 years experience in domestic trade, and has established stable cooperative relations with many well-known factories in China. In 2013 , we opened up overseas markets and formally established the foreign trade department. The total annual sales amount reached 50 million dollars, international market accounts for 30 million. There are more than 200 employees, 10 technicians, 20 salesmen, more than 100 after sales and other staff. We have professional technical and sales who can solve the doubt for you. the company has served hundreds of enterprises in large and small scale use the core concept of "the customer first, the good faith is supre" . Because of the reliable quality, reasonable price and good quality, we have got a good reputation in the chemical industry. The company will be in accordance with the national "The Belt and Road" policy, committed to be chemical industry leader, contribute to the development of the world economy. Make [shenyu"as a world brand. We will continue to provide you with top-class products and services, look forward to cooperating with you.
- Company Name: Shenyu Energy (Shandong) Development Co. Ltd
- Representative: Mingliang Duan
- Product/Service: Sodium Dodecyl Sulfate , Barium Sulfate , Dibutyl Phthalate , Dioctyl Phthalate , N N-Dimethylacetamide , N N-Dimethylformamide
- Capital (Million US $): US$1 Million
- Year Established: 2013
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): US$10 Million - US$50 Million
- Export Percentage: 51% - 60%
- Total Annual Purchase Volume (Million US $): US$5 Million - US$10 Million
- No. of Production Lines: 5
- No. of R&D Staff: 11 -20 People
- No. of QC Staff: 5 -10 People
- OEM Services Provided: yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): 10,000-30,000 square meters
- Factory Location: No. 96 Industrial South Road, Lishi District, Jinan, Shandong，China
- Contact Person: Mr. Duan
- Tel: 0086-0531-88940086
Premium Related Products